In order to enable employees to balance work and child-rearing, and to enable all employees to fully demonstrate their abilities, we will implement the following action plan.
１．Planning period 2 years from August 1, 2021 to July 31, 2023
Goal 1: Raise the childcare leave acquisition rate to the following level or higher within the plan period. Male employees: Raise the acquisition rate to 7% or more Female employees: Achieve a rate of 80% or higher
- From December 2021 Consideration and implementation of a system to cover the work of employees on leave at each workplace (review of work system, system of multiple persons in charge, etc.)
- From April 2021, a system will be introduced that will make 5 days paid from the start date of childcare leave.
Goal 2: Introduce a shorter working hours system for employees with children who have not yet entered elementary school.
- December 2022-Start understanding and considering employee needs
- System introduced from April 2023
about the short working hours system for employees who had children
Goal 3: By April 2022, set and implement no overtime days in order to reduce overtime work.
- From December 2021 Questionnaire survey of employees
- From February 2022, consider problems for each department
- Implementation of no overtime day from April 2022
Training for managers (once a year) and dissemination to employees